Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Unemployed Part 1

Here I am unemployed again. I've been out of work for three months.

Sign that I am a total pushover: Who on earth, when being fired for a totally ridiculous reason, tells their boss "Yes, you're doing the right thing. I probably agree with you."
Who tries to comfort their boss who is having emotional difficulty firing them?
Yes, me. World's number 3 Pushover. Why #3? Number 1 seemed too ambitious, and i didn't want to hurt the feelings of the person who might be number 1, or the feelings of the person who thinks they might be number 2.

5 comments:

  1. This is sad but somehow really funny at the same time. You are witty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanks for commenting. Sorry for taking so long to approve and post your comment; I've been neglecting this blog far too long.

      Delete
  2. I should have added: I'm sorry that you lost your job. It sucks, and I know, 'cuz I lost mine recently, too. Here's hoping we both change our jobless status right quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanks for commenting. Sorry for taking so long to approve and post your comment; I've been neglecting this blog far too long.

      Delete